How Your Donation Will Change Lives
Generous donations to the Greenlight Giving Foundation support and enrich the lives of individuals in underserved populations.
Words 2 Life
Donations work to expand the Words 2 Life project. Please help us raise $15,000 to sponsor classrooms of students and to purchase school materials and tools, including laptops, microphones, headphones and many other items.
If you are interested in having your school participate in the Words 2 Life program, or if you would like to make a generous donation to sponsor a class, please contact Anne-Marie Williams, foundation director of Greenlight Giving, at (310) 444-0049, ext. 161, or via send an email using our Contact form.
Donations help to enhance the inventory of hygiene and school supplies that we bring to distribute to the families we visit. Donations are also used to fund life-changing initiatives, such as providing education and infrastructure improvements to these needy communities. Your donations are tax-deductible and every little bit helps – so please give generously!
- $10 will provide 2 weeks of staple foods for a family
- $100 buys a sack of soybeans to be used to make milk for a school full of children
- $300 pays for a year at local public school – or builds a communal bathroom
- $1500 allows a high performing student to attend a private middle school including clothes, food, and travel. It can also build a soccer field.
- $5000 will build a bathroom for an orphanage overflowing with 60 kids and 2 bathrooms.
- $30,000 will build a well to provide fresh water for an entire village