How Your Donation Will Change Lives
Generous donations to the Greenlight Giving Foundation support and enrich the lives of individuals in under-served populations.
Words 2 Life
Donations work to maintain and expand the Words2Life project. The current Words2Life program at our participating schools can be supported week by week for $500 - this serves approximately 30 to 50 students. One full trimester (10 weeks) would be covered by $5000 and a whole year's worth of our after-school program at all of our current schools is covered by $15,000.
If you are interested in donating, please contact Louie Prollamante-Aurelio, Greenlight Giving Foundation Coordinator at (310) 444 0049 ext. 161 or via e-mail using our Contact form.
Donations help to enhance the inventory of hygiene and school supplies that we bring to distribute to the families we visit. Donations are also used to fund life-changing initiatives, such as providing education and infrastructure improvements to these needy communities. Your donations are tax-deductible and every little bit helps – so please give generously!
- $10 will provide 2 weeks of staple foods for a family
- $100 buys a sack of soybeans to be used to make milk for a school full of children
- $300 pays for a year at local public school – or builds a communal bathroom
- $1500 allows a high performing student to attend a private middle school including clothes, food, and travel. It can also build a soccer field.
- $5000 will build a bathroom for an orphanage overflowing with 60 kids and 2 bathrooms.
- $30,000 will build a well to provide fresh water for an entire village